Go to global navigation

Read the article

Go to local navigation

Go to footer

Study at NCU

Home >  Study at NCU >  Information for International Students >  Temporary home visit / Overseas travel

Temporary home visit / Overseas travel

International students who are planning temporary home visit or travel overseas must submit "Notification form of temporary home visit/overseas travel" to International Exchange Center at least one month in advance.
If you want to submit by E-mail, please put "[Temporary home visit](StudentID)(Name)" on the title and attach the notification form.
Be sure to consalt with your academic advisor about your schedule, reason and study plan to confirm that there are no problems.

To students receiving scholarships

Scolarships may not be paid if your monthly enrollment from Japan cannot be confirmed.

Submit to

【Submit to】
International Exchange Center
1st floor, Building No.3, Takiko Campus,
1 Yamanohata, Mizuho-cho, Mizuho-ku
Nagoya Aichi, 4678501

@ is set to 〔at〕to prevent spam mail. Please replace 〔at〕with @(half-width)when you contact.