Career Support Center
The Career Support Center provides support to students for career development and job seeking. At the Center, students can browse information including corporate and job information, a variety of job-hunting event information, economic magazines, etc. The Center has good Internet access.
Career consultants are available here to provide support, such as counseling and assistance in preparing for interviews. You can access to the Center to exchange information among students.
Providing career guidance/direction in terms of awareness and behavior
- Career guidance
- Employment guidance
- Providing corporate information and job descriptions
- Providing opportunities for dialogue with business people, including round-table discussion with alumni and alumnae
- Providing counseling with career consultants how to make resumes and seek employment
- Study seminar on industries
- Study seminar on companies